Monday, January 14, 2008

Gotcha' Day 3.0

This past Wednesday was Her Majesty's third anniversary in our home! We both got dressed up to the nines at her request (I wear heels for no one but brides these days!) and went out on the town. We went to Party City and hit the penny candy and gadget aisle, filling her little basket with candy and goodies.

Then the McDonald's with the fishtank AND the cool playland. I gotta tell ya, running around in a kiddie habitrail in full dress regalia is big fun in our household.

Then off to the mall with the DOUBLE DECKER merry-go-round. I bought three tokens, but only made it twice without losing my lunch. Thought I'd better get while the going was good, so I saved the last token for another day!

I was pathetically grateful that she was tired after running around the mall looking at jewelry stores and such, so I didn't have to use my fall-back plan, which was to buy tickets to Alvin and the Chipmunks. I must be living right. And yes, my little diva loves jewelry stores!




3 comments:

R... said...

Alvin and the Chipmunks sounded like fun, but glad you had a good time even without it. How CUTE is that picture?! Happy 3.0!

Sarah k said...

Congratulations Princess!!!!! Wonderful to have you here for such a long time!!!!! How exciting!!!!

R... said...

Hellooooo? Talk to us!