Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My cup runneth over

I am, again, feeling like the most loved person on the face of the planet. My darling M2, greatest survivor and BC mentor I could ever have, is spoiling me rotten with a basket of the most fabulous girlie stuff and family stuff! My angelic Jan is also spoiling me; she sent me and the family a box of wonderful wonderful wonderful things. And then, to top it all off, our adoption agency (as many of you know, we had to disrupt our adoption process when I got cancer) just sent us a delicious box of Mrs. Fields goodies!

Friends have also been spreading the link to Christy's 3-day Komen walk for me and Alice on their sites, too.

Grateful does not even begin to describe my feelings today. I am moved beyond words and blessed beyond measure.

I am so lucky to have every single one of my friends in my life.

1 comment:

Rebecca Lily said...

Chairman Mom,

It's been a LOOOOOONG time since I stopped by your blog, but I wanted to catch up with you, see how you're faring and let you know I've been thinking of you the last few weeks! I see that you have a great support system around you which is wonderful. How is that little princess of yours handling all of this? How are you feeling/doing? You can drop me an email if you want... rebecca30@comcast.net, or send me a FB message. I miss chatting!

Love, Rebecca